Dave Campos *(Primary Candidate) Sherry Erickson * Helen Nowlin * Phil Parker * Margaret Colf Hepola Dick Colf Matt Olson Dan Ogden Jean Norwood Randy Amundson Cliff & Lois Conner Evelyn Dobbins Richard Dyrland Barbara Hagedorn Glen Johnson Darrell Johnson Gary Loomis Tom McDowell Lonnie Moss Bill Poteet Mike Rotschy Carl Ruestig Fred & Sara Stryker Ed & Susan Wickersham
“Jim is the only public citizen who has consistently ATTENDED nearly every board meeting that the commission has held for years. He knows the issues and inner workings of the commission.” --Marie Marks
• Born in Aberdeen, Washington to a family deeply committed to the establishment and support of the Public Power movement.
• Graduated from Amboy Grade School and Battle Ground High School.
• Holds a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Power Option, Washington State University; Masters Degree in EE, Power Option, Texas A&M University, and Masters Degree in Business, Stanford University.
• Clark College Power Utilities Technology Instructor. Hired in 2004 to develop and teach in a new Power Utilities Technology program designed to attract students into the electric utility field and prepare them for entry level craft positions.
• Professional Electrical Engineer with 31 year career with Pacific Gas & Electric Company including assignments as Manager of Transmission Planning and Manager of Power Control. Consulting assignments since retirement include acting as team leader in development of the Grid Code for Indonesia and the Grid and Distribution Codes for the Philippines.
• Co-author of the McGraw-Hill reference Power System Operations.
• Member of the Board of Directors of Fish First, a volunteer group working with property owners to restore and enhance salmon habitat, Habitat Project Vice President and current Fish First representative on the Lewis River Hydro Power Project Aquatics Coordinating Committee.